AmigaActive (1260/2143)

From:Gerald Mellor
Date:17 May 2000 at 19:07:59
Subject:Re: What Software

On 16 May 00, at 19:45, Kevin Twyman wrote:

> Right, you have a 50 quid software voucher. You can only use it to get
> Amiga software, and you can top it up if necessary.
>
> What would you buy?

Is this entirely hypothetical, or do you actually have a £50 software
voucher? I assume you're just interested in what people would buy. I
would get DOpus Magellan 2, which I've been putting off buying for
some time now. Either that, or Candy Factory Pro (which would leave
me with some extra cash to spend) so I'd spend the extra on a
game, maybe Napalm, or Simon the Sorceror 2 (when it finally
arrives).

Gerry - or maybe I'd upgrade from PFS2 to PFS3

Need extra cash? Get the cash you need fast with a refinance or home
equity loan. Needmoney.com, a division of New Century Mortgage
Corporation is an approved Equal Housing Lender.